Precinct Committee People
The county central committee of each political party consists of precinct committeemen and committeewomen elected in the county at the regular biennial primary election.
Each political party in each precinct shall elect 1 committeeman and 1 committeewoman for each 250 votes or major fraction thereof cast for the party’s candidate for representative in congress in the last general election, but provided that no precinct shall be entitled to less than 1 precinct committeeman and precinct committeewoman.
Terms of Committeewomen / Committeemen
Each committeeman and each committeewoman shall serve a term of 2 years and shall begin on the first Monday in January of the year following their election.
Filing for office starts in 2022. You can submit your filing form during the filing period in person, by mail, or by email.
If email is convenient for you, please email the Candidate Filing Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Teton County Clerk, Attn: Elections, 200 S Willow St, PO Box 1727, Jackson, WY 83001
If you have questions, please call or email the elections office at 307-733-4430 or email@example.com
Filing for Office
Precinct Committee People Calculation
- 2012 Committee People - Democrat (PDF)
- 2012 Committee People - Republican (PDF)
- 2014 Committee People - Democrat (PDF)
- 2014 Committee People - Republican (PDF)
- 2016 Committee People - Democrat (PDF)
- 2016 Committee People - Republican (PDF)
- 2018 Committee People - Democrat (PDF)
- 2018 Committee People - Republican (PDF)
- 2020 Committee People - Democrat
- 2021 Committee People - Republican