Set in the Shadow of the Teton Mountains, Camp Jackson promises to send your kids home happy, tired, often wet and sometimes muddy! All activities are specifically designed for each individual age group. We encourage children to play and explore their surroundings.
Locations: JES, Mike Yokel and Powderhorn Park
*Summer 2020 sign ups are now closed.
When: June 15th- August 21st
Cost: $45 a day
Time: 8:30am-5:30 pm
Signups for camp will go live on Friday, May 29th at 9:30 A.M.
All campers need to have the camper form passed in to the main office and processed before signing up. To fill your form out please click here
All sign ups will be done online and payments full payment is due at check out. To sign up please follow this link: https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/wytetonctywt.wsc/splash.html
There will be limited number of spots each day. Only 32 spots at each site for this summer. Once we fill up we will start a wait list.
Changes can be made to your schedule without penalty until June 1st at 2:00 pm. Remaining balance must be paid online by June 1st. After June 2nd, there will be a $15.00 processing fee for any changes to your schedule if the change happens 7 business days prior to the camper starting. Once we are within the 7 days there will be no refunds possible.
Here are a few more changes and precautions we are taking:
- Each site will have a dedicated drop off point where a staff person will greet you. Before being allowed to enter the park, our site leader will take each participant’s temperature. Temperatures will be recorded and a parent/ guardian will initial next to the daily recording before leaving. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are fever free for 72 hrs. without the aid of medication.
- TCJPR staff will be required to wear a cloth face mask every day. Campers are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- If a camper develops symptoms, that child will be isolated, and parents notified to pick up their child. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are fever free for 72 hrs. without the aid of medication.
- TCJPR will not be providing or preparing any food. All snacks and lunches will have to be packed by families and sent to camp. During meals, campers will be distanced from one another.
- Cleaning and sanitation practices will be increased. Handwashing stations will be available at each site for campers and staff to wash their hands more often; staff will be carrying hand sanitizer.
- Please send your camper with their own sunscreen each day; we will not be providing sunscreen to share.
- Field trips and travel will be greatly reduced from past summers. Each site will have a chance to visit the national parks, library and other local sites as approved. These trips will occur about once per week.
In order to gain access to registration, the Child Information Form must be completed and turned in prior to registration. Please note, it takes time to process your forms so please don’t wait until you wish to register to turn in your forms!
Payment is due in full at the time of signing up.
Changes can be made to your schedule without penalty until May 22nd at 6:00 pm. Remaining balance will be charges to the card on file on May 26th. After May 22nd, there will be a $15.00 processing fee for any changes to your schedule.
Due to Covid19 our CIT program has been cancelled for this summer.
Please find the information about this summers CIT program below