Passport Appointments Required
Appointments for Passport application processing are required.
You may schedule your appointment by calling CLICKING HERE.
- Applications are mailed out the following business day.
The U.S. Department of State requires payment by personal check, certified check or money order only. Clerk of Court processing fees ($35) may be paid using cash, check or credit card ($2 credit card fee applies).
Passports for Children
New and renewing passports for children require processing through our office and both parents and child must be present. View more information.
Application forms for new and renewing passports are available at the Clerk of Court office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or can be obtained from the U.S. Department of State website.
Adults who hold a 10 year passport, issued less than 15 years ago must send their applications directly to U.S. Department of State. Our office does not process Adult Renewal Applications.
Current Processing Times & Fees
- Clerk of Court Processing Fee - $35 per application, acceptable payment includes: cash, check, money order or credit card.
- U.S. Department of State Processing Fees - Acceptable payment includes personal check, certified check or money order only.
- U.S. Department of State standard processing times can take approximately 4 months as of 3/24/23.
- U.S. Department of State expedited processing times can take approximately 3 months as of 3/24/23 (for an additional $60 per application).
- Click Here to confirm current processing times.
- Click Here to confirm current fees.
Access further information on passports and cards online, or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778, TTY/TDD users can call 1-888-874-7793.