Volunteer Boards

Teton County encourages the public to get involved with your local government. One way to do so is by applying to serve on an advisory or joint powers board. Membership is appointed by either both the Jackson Town Council and Teton County Board of Commissioners (Joint Boards) or by the Teton County Board of Commissioners (County Boards).

As positions become available, appointment applications and additional information is posted on this website and advertised in the Jackson Hole News and Guide. Please visit this link to apply: https://tetoncountywy.gov/FormCenter/Board-Of-County-Commissioners-19/Board-Application-Form-61

Or, email the County Clerk's office for information: clerkadmin@tetoncountywy.gov