- Health Department
- Teton District Board of Health
Teton District Board of Health
- 9 - 11 a.m.
- Public Health Board Room
460 E Pearl Avenue
Jackson, WY 83001
- 2023 Teton District Board of Health Meeting Schedule
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
An optimal environment in which our community can flourish.
It is the mission of the Teton District Board of Health to promote, provide for and protect the health and well being of our community and environment.
Teton District Board of Health By-laws
Assist and advise the Teton County Public Health Department implement the 10 Essential Services of Public Health
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate and empower residents about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
* Source: National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Dan Forman, DVM, Term: 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2026
- Scott Larsen, DMD, Term: 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2026
- David Dornan, MPH, Term: 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2023
- J.David Peterson, MD, Term: 1/1/2022 -12/31/2025
- Sadie Cole, PhD, Term: 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2024
- Joe Burke, Term: 3/15/2021 - 5/6/2024
- Heidi Jost, MD, Term: 6/1/1021 - 6/30/2025
- Aida Farag, Term: 7/1/2021 - 12/31/2024
- Shannon Brennan, Term: 1/1/2022 - 6/30/2026